resume writing banner

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Site Redirecting is Working

Success! I’ve been knocking out some site maintenance on FreeClassNotesOnline.com, more specifically the transfer conversion from the old site. I’m now redirecting most if not all the site pages so I anticipate most if not all my traffic numbers will drop off for the old site and jump up in December for the new site. Yahoo! Let’s face it, I’m not the most savvy internet guru; I’m an electromagnetic geek so little “oh yea it freaking worked” happy moments I come across while banging away on the site are major achievements for me. And let’s face it, the more I can get the site operations seamless for my audience (aka all of you reading this), the more time I have to knock relevant content for the site. Well all, I’m going to keep a close eye on this traffic redirecting in the coming weeks. If you see any issues please let me know. Cheers. -Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment