resume writing banner

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why It’s Been Quiet?

Hello all. It has been way too quiet on this blog so what’s going on. Over the last six weeks or so I wrapped up a consulting project which is my primary source of income at this stage and simply put, I needed mental break. I totally enjoy the science and engineering I do in my suit-n-tie professional career; but even as a consultant, the Dilbert moments which are often get annoying. Therefore, in early October I popped over to Rome Italy for a few days, and then hopped on the new Carnival Dream ship and did the sixteen day transatlantic cruise back to the United States. I’ll put up a few blog post about the new ship in coming days so stay tune for those posts.

For now, my head is clear and I’m back in force crunching away in finishing up the Free Class Notes Online transition which I’m happy to announce I’m days away from completing. As I make this shift please let me know of any errors you come across, or any feedback. I’m pulling in about 3000 visitors a month now and I enjoy hearing from all of you. Until my next post, Cheers all. -Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment