resume writing banner

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Traffic Growing after Site Transition

Over the last few months I pulled down my old site that had a lot of bugs in it and fixed many of the underlying issues. In the process I launched a new site with better content and easier to navigate. The new Free Class Notes Online dot com site is starting to grow in traffic sense the transition, but I’m not there yet. I made the final switch mid November 2009, which you can see based on the traffic pattern jump at the end of November on the attached graphic. My traffic sources are primarily from search engines, some 79.48% for this time period of September 1st through December 16th. Direct traffic accounts for only 8.6%, which is primarily from me working on the site. My objective now is to continue to get as much quality content online while also promoting the site. Cheers all. -Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment