resume writing banner

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sufficient Permissions Wordpress Issue Resolved

Today is all about website maintenance for ResumeAdvantagePro.com. After several weeks of onsite search engine optimization work and content building, I'm finally getting back to more social media discussions with Facebook and Twitter. I've been running into an issue with Wordpress that has become rather annoying and this weekend is the time to find a fix for it. There is a issue with the Comment section where I keep getting the message "you do not have sufficient permissions to access this page".

I think I found the fix but need to test it. What I did was update all the plug-ins to their current versions even the plug-ins that are inactive. I also went in and turned off all my plugins and to my surprise I was now able to get past this error message. I'm going to activate each plugin one at a time and see where the issue is. Maybe the plug-in update helped solve this but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment