resume writing banner

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Super Bowl 2010 Commercials Online

With Superbowl 2010 almost upon us, that being here in the US, it’s a reminder of a blog entry I made two years ago during the 2008 Super Bowl. While watching the game, I overheard one of the advertisers say that the commercials would be reposted on MySpace. My original post I included below and wow talk about timing. Over the next three hours after making this small post, my blog traffic spiked. So the right content and the right timing is key. Maybe this year I’ll see if I can pop up another post just to see if I can catch peoples attention again; who knows, maybe Twitter will overtake it this time.

Original Post:
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2008

Super Bowl Commercials on MySpace.com

Ok, talk about a marketing plug. Apparently, MySpace is getting people to their site by advertising the replay of all the Super Bowl Commercials on their site at www.myspace.com/superbowl I can just see the FaceBook marketing department scrambling right now! Oh and let’s not overlook Barack Obama's post half time show ad.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment