resume writing banner

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Unit of Knowledge Articles Added to Knol

Knol, Google’s publishing forum described as A Unit of Knowledge provides an open source for content generators like me to post articles of just about anything. Over the past few weeks I wrote two articles, one dealing with electrical resistance and the other a Google search engine algorithm theory of mine. Knol also provides user to validate their name, but this is a feature that only is available to US based authors for the moment. I added Google Adsense and Google Analytics data tracking to my Knol profile as well. I’m not sure how much traffic this will generate but who knows; if I can share some ideas on there, why not its fun.

For links to my articles:
1) Electrical Resistance and Resistor Element Fundamentals
2) Google Hates Numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment