resume writing banner

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back in Full Swing

There’s been a lot going on the last few months sense my last consulting project; mostly travel and some well deserved fun. A little clear my head time, conferences, and best of all, a lot of time to focus on my sites, especially the FreeClassNotesOnline.com project. I just finished up the Tony Robbins Date w/ Destiny conference in Scottsdale Arizona earlier this week; which was incredible and very useful in seeing what values and rules drove my actions, and tweaking them to better align with my overall objective, that’s to provide good and useful content to all of you. Now that I’m back in the swing of things again, I'll be out in Tucson Arizona through years end (unless anything comes up), so keep posted for a lot more site updates and news items I’ll post here. Cheers all. -Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment