resume writing banner

Monday, January 4, 2010

Site Visitor Stats for 08 and 09

I just posted my year end visitor count for both 2008 and 2009 for my site, Free Class Notes Online. Note, the former site classnotes123 was converted over the last half of 2009 which caused a drop in visitors as I had one site going online with the other being pulled down. You can see this in April through June numbers, i.e. flat line growth. I also made as many mistakes as one could but hey, it’s all a learning process, right. Many changes I made throughout the year were putting most of my scripting in .php format so I can easily make updates to my pages. I’m not sure if this helps or hurts me in the search engines; if anyone knows if a .html is more weighted then a .php please let me know.

I also converted over all my pages to XHTML 1.0 during this time and I’m starting to go through the process of indexing many of my supporting graphics pages. I’ll tell you all why in a follow on post; I think I’m onto something here. But for now the numbers are for 2009 I had 24,301 total visitors for the year.

Have a happy and prosperous New Year. Cheers -Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment