resume writing banner

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free Class Notes Online - 2010 Stats

This past year, Free Class Notes Online performed well pulling in 42,853 total visitors from 170 countries, and a total of 104,901 page views for the year. I did switch completely the URL address from ClassNotes123.com over to FreeClassNotesOnline.com in early 2010 which is why my Google Analytics data is missing the first quarter.

I do have the numbers from the previous URL of Class Notes 123. There were 4,323 visitors, January through March of 2010 from the old class notes site. I made the switch because is appeared that the URL was hindering my traffic. I can honestly say I did see an up tick in traffic after the switch but I believe that's from having more keyword combinations in the URL name.

The bulk of my traffic is organic with Google search engine dominating the traffic source at over 77 percent of the total traffic. Yahoo and Bing organic traffic is very low totaling less then 4 percent combined. One could say if I optimize a bit for Yahoo and / or Bing I might see a jump in traffic; something I'll consider throughout this year as I find time. Overall it was a good year for traffic. Now if I can only get the same traffic on my newest site, http://www.resumeadvantagepro.com/ , then I'll be really, really happy! Cheers all. -Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment